We are currently recruiting for a Transport Planner
Looking for something more than just a job? Looking for a meaningful career in logistics? Be part of an ambitious team that consistently delivers and surpasses expectations.
Leatrans is seeking a Transport Planner with a CAN DO attitude. If you think you have what it takes to be a part of an international logistics company send in your CV and start your logistics career with Leatrans today.
Location: Limerick Based
Job Type: Full Time
Main Duties Include:
– Source loads from Europe / UK to IRL from our existing customer base.
– Transport Planning – plan the collections/deliveries of loads from Europe / UK and liaise with drivers and dispatchers.
– Creating and invoicing jobs.
– Load Temperature Alert Management – report any discrepancies/updates.
– Communicate to customers regular updates on load status.
– Co-Ordinate with the fleet and driver departments on fleet maintenance schedules and driver breaks / holidays.
– Liaise with business development on customer rates and business opportunities.
– On-call rota for support to out-of-hours dispatchers.
– Reporting traffic department supervisor.
– Customer-focused mindset.
– Proactive in the process of planning.
– Previous experience as Transport Planner would be an advantage.
– Team player.
– Good communication skills and excellent MS Office Skills.
– Experience in transport between the EU, Ireland & UK and knowledge of transportation regulations.
– Excellent organisational and time management skills.
– Ability to multitask.
Hours of Work: Mon – Fri 8.30 am – 5.30 pm
To find out more email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
#transportjobs #logisticsjobs #HGVdrivers #hgvdriver #drivingjobs
“I’ve been part of the Leatrans team for six years and am responsible for the security of the vehicle and the movement of freight between hub and depot locations. Leatrans has been a great company to work for, with regular training opportunities and an appreciation culture.”
“I feel fully supported and respected as a driver with Leatrans, having joined the team just over four years ago. The culture within the company is family-orientated, and I really enjoy the camaraderie. I feel I didn’t just get a job, I got a career, doing what I love most – driving.”