Location: Limerick Based
Job Type: Full Time
Main Duties Include:
– Source loads from Europe / UK to IRL from our existing customer base.
– Transport Planning – plan the collections/deliveries of loads from Europe / UK and liaise with drivers and dispatchers.
– Creating and invoicing jobs.
– Load Temperature Alert Management – report any discrepancies/updates.
– Communicate to customers regular updates on load status.
– Co-Ordinate with the fleet and driver departments on fleet maintenance schedules and driver breaks / holidays.
– Liaise with business development on customer rates and business opportunities.
– On-call rota for support to out-of-hours dispatchers.
– Reporting traffic department supervisor.
– Customer-focused mindset.
– Proactive in the process of planning.
– Previous experience as Transport Planner would be an advantage.
– Team player.
– Good communication skills and excellent MS Office Skills.
– Experience in transport between the EU, Ireland & UK and knowledge of transportation regulations.
– Excellent organisational and time management skills.
– Ability to multitask.
Hours of Work: Mon – Fri 8.30 am – 5.30 pm
To find out more email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
#transportjobs #logisticsjobs #HGVdrivers #hgvdriver #drivingjobs